Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Monday, July 30, 2007

Moving...

Well my Family and I are moving this week. This big move will start Friday after work, and carry well into Saturday and Sunday I am sure. This will have us moving back some 2 hours North to Alabama, back where both my wife and myself grew up.

Because of this and work, I will be hard pressed to write a lot of entries this week or next. I plan on getting at least two in, and if I have time of course more. As soon as the move is over, I will be back to writing more.

I will still be working for the same wonderful company called Sunrise, and still be performing my same job duties. This is just a personal move, and I am very thanfkul to YHWH God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit [The God Head] for giving my family and me the ability to move "back home" and still work as part of the same company, Sunrise.

Alright well prayers, good luck, and thoughts accepted! Moves are never planned to be major, but for sure are crazy! Check back and I will continue to post and pick back up a regular pace after my move.

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved