Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TechEd 2007 InfoPath demo bits

Alright,

This is my last day of vacation. It's been fun, and so I am trying to get back into the grove of things. Well in that I have been doing so reading around the web, catching up on things in the community and all. I came across the Microsoft X++ teams blog. Not many post yet, but you can tell there is going to be some really content here. you can check this: X++ Team Blog

In reading over this, which some nice post already, I came across something I wanted to post about, which was using InfoPath 2007 to interact with Dynamics AX with, as a front end forms processor / client. Now the direction taking here is a 'Connected State' direction, which mine was going to be more of an Asychronous state of interaction. Still you could easily take the example provided here: Example from the X++ Team And turn that it to something that works in a disconnected fashion. Think of a salesman traveling around, generating Sales Quotes that needed to be submitted, when connected, to the CRM module in Dynamics AX.

Anyway I wanted to post this link to the X++ team blog, and that article as well for something that everyone should keep an eye on for good information. Well check back as I start my regular postings again. I am about to wrap up my focus on the .Net and Dynamics AX [I will come back later to this] and move to advanced SQL Server tunning and performance enhancements with Dynamics AX. Check back soon!

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved