Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Guest Column on MIcrosoft Dynamics Community Site

With the release of the Dynamics Community Site, v2.0, a new set of guest columns for that site were created. (Coverage here, on new site)

The new columns are meant to have a broad depth, and range of coverage, that live and breathe on the Community site. I am honored that Microsoft has asked me to head up one of those guest columns, titled: 'Microsoft Dynamics AX Today and Tomorrow'.

I actually meant to post my AXUG Summit entry, as the first entry in this new column, but by mistake posted it into my syndicated feed area from this blog. Almost creating an infinite loop! Well not really... but I have since fixed that, and now my AXUG Recap is in the right spot, as my first entry of my column on the Dynamics Community Site.

My plans are to post a monthly entry there, in which of course I will link to from my normal blog here.

I plan on keeping those post to be at the high level, CEO, COO, CIO, Director, Management, etc. of focus around Microsoft Dynamics AX / ERP.

That's all for now, a big thank you to the Dynamics Community Team for working so hard in creating a great resource with the new site, and also for allowing me to ramble on about Dynamics AX in a new medium.

Till next time!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved